Tuesday, December 06, 2005

32? THIRTY-TWO?!?

...who the hell's viewed my profile THIRY-TWO times? I don't even KNOW 32 people! I don't think I've met that many people in my life! Ponderous! Fucking PONDEROUS! PONDEROOOOOOSA PINE, OO-OOOOOOOOO! I wonder if it's more bots trying to sell me tires? Maybe it's the same person, acessing from different computers, looking to see if I've become someone else. Beauuuuuuuutiful buuuuutterflyyyyyyyyyy. Since Sabaku & Hana are the only ones who've posted anything here, I have to assume it's one of them. They're both whiteys, and whiteys can be verrrrrry crafty! Velllllly clafty! Cunning linguists! COLONEL ANGUS! I know it wasn't me, cos I just tried & the number stays the same each time.

Oh, hell...

grav, you sick, sick bastard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hana said...

It was Sabaku.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home