Friday, November 11, 2005

What the HELL am I doing here, who the HELL are you people, and how the HELL did you get into my room?

I've noticed I have a bit too much free time lately, so I thought I might as well waste YOUR time as well as mine! \:D/ I don't really have a helluva lot to say, but when I do & I'm not feeling too lazy, I'll say it here. Oh, how very special I am!

The first thing I'll say here (that crap earlier doesn't count, nyah) is Holy Geebus, how the hell can I see the options in ENGLISH? I have Japanese IME running on my comp (I don't understand a lot of it, I just think it looks cool and, therefore, makes ME look cool!) so when I clicked the GET YOUR OWN BLOG button, eeeeeverything's all chicken scratch. Even after resetting the IME to U.S. English (as well as the region location) and deleting the cookies, I still get Japanese even starting from scratch. I wonder if I'll ever be able to get English editing pages. Unless the whole thing's one big Japanese conglomerate, but that's just crazy talk.

It's amazing I've been able to get this far in the process!

(^_^X) That's my official smiley. YAKUZA. The What-Smiley-Are-You quiz told me so! Now if this were a blog run by a web-savvy person, there'd be a link there TO the quiz. Yup, sure would.

Now I'm bored & so are you. FIRST POST EVER.

\:D/


Haha, found the language button. Stupid kanji.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home